BALL-POINT PEN | Rose Gold
This ballpoint pen in rose gold exude a sense of luxury & femininity. The perfect pen for the ultimate business woman on go, thoughtfully ranged for its elegance & perfect pairing with our bags beautiful rose gold hardware.
- Streamlined metal construction; rose gold-toned finish
- Ball-point pen with twist function
- Pocket clip, to clip onto our purposefully designed pen slots in all of our bags.
Caring for Leather Laptop Handbags:
Leather bags are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils. Wipe the surface of a leather bag with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water, because leather takes time to dry.
This “soft soap” is applied using a circular motion and wiped off with a slightly damp cloth so as not to clog the pores of the fabric. Applying this soap one or two times a year should keep your leather handbag clean or as soon as you notice a mark or stain.
Do not use a conditioner on patent leather.
Store your leather laptop bag in a dust bag or natural-fabric pillowcase. You can wrap the chrome or metallic parts in clean, acid-free tissue paper. If you’ve just cleaned the bag, allow it to air dry completely before storage. If you’re storing long-term, ease open the buckles and straps so impressions are released. This helps to avoid rubbing or permanent creases in unwanted areas.
- Never allow water to soak into your bag. If the bag gets wet, do not use a hair dryer on it. Instead, absorb as much water as possible with a thick microfiber hand towel and allow the bag to air dry. Then, condition it again and store it.
- Take extra special care of your bag to ensure you reduce unwanted normal wear and tear such as scratches and scuff marks.
- Waxes or silicone products clog up leather pores and may render them unable to be cleaned in the future.