BUSINESS CARD POUCH | RFID | Grey Pebble Leather
IN STOCK NOW!
Make a great first impression with our elegant Business Card Pouch. The perfect accessory for the networking business woman.
A classic stand alone statement piece or complimentary accessory to your CODE REPUBLIC Laptop Bag, our card pouch has been purposefully designed to fit the internal pockets of our bags.
Made from genuine leather, featuring jewellery inspired rose gold hardware our card pouch features several internal slots to fit your business cards or cards you have collected such as in meetings & networking events (large slot holds approx 40 cards)
- Genuine Leather
- Rose Gold Metal Hardware
- secure press stud closure
- 4 separate card slots
- holds approx 40 business cards (perfect for meetings, networking events & trade shows)
- 9 x 7 x 1.5 cm
PRE-ORDER INFO: this product will be shipped in mid-September.
Caring for Leather Laptop Handbags:
Leather bags are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils. Wipe the surface of a leather bag with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water, because leather takes time to dry.
This “soft soap” is applied using a circular motion and wiped off with a slightly damp cloth so as not to clog the pores of the fabric. Applying this soap one or two times a year should keep your leather handbag clean or as soon as you notice a mark or stain.
Do not use a conditioner on patent leather.
Store your leather laptop bag in a dust bag or natural-fabric pillowcase. You can wrap the chrome or metallic parts in clean, acid-free tissue paper. If you’ve just cleaned the bag, allow it to air dry completely before storage. If you’re storing long-term, ease open the buckles and straps so impressions are released. This helps to avoid rubbing or permanent creases in unwanted areas.
- Never allow water to soak into your bag. If the bag gets wet, do not use a hair dryer on it. Instead, absorb as much water as possible with a thick microfiber hand towel and allow the bag to air dry. Then, condition it again and store it.
- Take extra special care of your bag to ensure you reduce unwanted normal wear and tear such as scratches and scuff marks.
- Waxes or silicone products clog up leather pores and may render them unable to be cleaned in the future.