SECURITY PASS & TRANSPORT CARD ATTACHMENT | Grey Pebble Leather
IN STOCK NOW!
Our ID & Transport card attachment is the perfect addition to your CODE REPUBLIC Laptop Bag.
Tapping in & out of your office, or on and off public transport has never been so easy. Featuring 5 separate card slots (1 with view-able window) to house your office security pass and 4 different countries transport cards for the ultimate traveler.
The small side d ring means it can be hooked onto your leash inside your CODE REPUBLIC Laptop Bag for easy access and so they never get lost! (or take up that valuable card space in your wallet)
Made from genuine leather, featuring jewelry inspired rose gold hardware, CODE REPUBLIC reduce any unnecessary fluster trying to find your passes whilst looking stylish and chic!
- Genuine Saffiano Leather
- Rose Gold Metal Hardware
- 5 separate card slots (1 view-able window)
- Small D ring for connection to leash in CODE REPUBLIC Bags
- 9 x 7 x 0.5 cm
Caring for Leather Laptop Handbags:
Leather bags are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils. Wipe the surface of a leather bag with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water, because leather takes time to dry.
This “soft soap” is applied using a circular motion and wiped off with a slightly damp cloth so as not to clog the pores of the fabric. Applying this soap one or two times a year should keep your leather handbag clean or as soon as you notice a mark or stain.
Do not use a conditioner on patent leather.
Store your leather laptop bag in a dust bag or natural-fabric pillowcase. You can wrap the chrome or metallic parts in clean, acid-free tissue paper. If you’ve just cleaned the bag, allow it to air dry completely before storage. If you’re storing long-term, ease open the buckles and straps so impressions are released. This helps to avoid rubbing or permanent creases in unwanted areas.
- Never allow water to soak into your bag. If the bag gets wet, do not use a hair dryer on it. Instead, absorb as much water as possible with a thick microfiber hand towel and allow the bag to air dry. Then, condition it again and store it.
- Take extra special care of your bag to ensure you reduce unwanted normal wear and tear such as scratches and scuff marks.
- Waxes or silicone products clog up leather pores and may render them unable to be cleaned in the future.